had de worse nite ytd
gt stomach pain . so pain tat I nearly cried
had english common test today
worse is tat I dnt even noe what am I writin
POOR miss jolene
gt 1 student say something bad abt her...say she cannot teach
pls stop saying bad things abt her she also human !!!!!! gt feelings
she looked as if she was abt 2 cry
maths lesson was damn fun + crazy
every1 had 2 go up on de board n do 1 question
there were 7 groups
whenever they had 2 do a question , they rush to de board
like a crazy mob .
reason was that de winning group gt 2 lollipop =D
at first my group gt no point as point r awarded 2 first 3 correct ans
n wrong will minus 1 point
so when mr yeo say that 1 point will
be given for erasing the board , I rush 2 clean it 4 two times
when it was Hisyam turn , he panic till he was dancin in front
than when it was Cheryl.Y turn , she push Yi Ling n Koh Jing
Y.L is left n K.J is right
she push left right till gt space
we won in de end so tmr gt lolipop
YAY !!!