wit my sis & cuz . The movie is really damn nice lor,
but its actually really sad la. The movie is abt 3 siblings
trying to find a new home as their parents were dead
as thier hse was on fire .The movie mainly is abt
how de children deal with heartless & ugly relative
Count Olaf.

Klaus,Sunny , Violet
These 3 siblings each hav a very different talent that
helps them on their advanture.
Violet is always inventing new things to help them,
Violet is always inventing new things to help them,
Klaus is always finding out new information by reading
books, and Sunny has extremely sharp teeth that
can bite almost anything in half.
Among all de siblings, I prefer Sunny
nt bcos of her teeth but her character .

She looked so cute !!!!!
Now I'm wonderin if I could go buy de DVD
so I could watch over and over.
I think I'm addicted liao