Hi to Michelle(yes, you) and you(the reader) as well.
Apparently, my beloved girlfriend may or may not grab a nearby pole and poke me hard on the guts when she finds out that I have sneakily logged in to Blogger. That should explain on why there is this post.
My intentions of creating this post are nothing near diabolical. It just happens that I needed a quick break from typing out my study notes. Voila! What better way but to log in to my girlfriend's Blogger.
Hi Michelle, I hope when you read this, it will not come across as a rude shock to you. In fact, I hope this will bring a smile to your face. Heh heh.
Now, someone tell this girl to
-> Have a proper diet. Not just on biscuits.
-> To admit that she is a beautiful in her own ways.
And when you read this, I supposed I will either get a call or text from you. *hints*
Ciao! ;)