sometimes i feel like my
life is in a mess.
everyone has haters right?
So in order to show my appreciation,
here is a letter to them ^^
Dear Haters,
I will not give a DAMN
to the fact you hate/dislike me.
I am still awesome without you
and since I am fine before
you came crashing into my life.
I should be the one to kick
your sorry lamentable butt.
And do yourself a favor by not
thinking you are that great thinking
that there are a bunch of losers
like yourself 'supporting' you.
Slamming people on
the internet and not telling
them face to face when you
see them practically for 5days,
is an obvious sign that you are a
COWARD.
Honestly, you make me sick
but glad you know that already.
If not, I really don't mind tell
the whole world and
of course IN YOUR FACE
Sincerely,
Me ♥