Saturday, June 8, 2013

I'll be back baby

Posted by -michelle-♥ at 6/08/2013 02:31:00 AM
Can't wait until the start of July where I can finally be back home and update this utterly boring blog of mine.

Maybe I might explain why I left this blog to rot on cyberspace for a while but partly is because I'm interning now and I spend most of my time at work. Even typing out this post is not easy because I'm sacrificing my sleep even though I have to wake up at 6am and now is already 2:15am.

There are reviews to look forward to when the arrival of July *throws confetti* 
And I also have to make a disclaimer because they are not ads and I'm not paid to do them. I just want to do them for fun. I know I am a ridiculously boring and insane person.

Plus when July is here, I can start to plan the activities I want to do like learning new languages and sign up for driving lesson. Do you even call it driving lesson or riding lesson? I meant I want to get a license to ride a scooter/bike/motorcycle. I know you don't say I'm driving a bike but I'm riding a bike.

You know what I mean. Shall end off with a picture of me, my boyfriend and our friends when we headed to Jalan Besar Stadium to catch Singapore Selection vs Atlético Madrid 


Hugs and kisses to you lovely people out there. And sorry my dear blog, you will have to rot a while more 
 

I ♥ ME Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos