Loads has happen over the past few months I have not update my blog despite
me saying I will go back to my blogging habit in August. (I'm such a lazy ass)
Having FYP (Final Year Project) now and all I have to say is....... BURDEN.
Yes its a freaking huge burden cause now I working and schooling at the same time.
If I could stop working, I would. I'm not sure if I mention this before but my parents
are divorced, my father is about to declare bankrupt and my mother is going to sell
the house away cause she can't afford to pay the bills.
Despite all these, I actually feel lucky. I have such wonderful people around me
and my part time job pays quite well. It depends on how you see things in life.
I'm known to my boyfriend of being an extremely pessimistic person. I am one
in fact. Just that I do not show it very often.
Enough with the sad part. So this is some of the few things that also happen.
- Addicted to AKB48 (mad love miichan)
- Went to Mint Toy Museum after years of wanting to go
- Dyed my hair
- Made my clean room messy (hopeless me)
- Finally got a picture with Daniel Bennett
- Watched the Addams Family Musical
Now I feel as if I live a humdrum life.
A few pics at the Mint Toy Musemen, Addams Family Musical and SPC Open House
| My dearest boyfriend. |
The fact that we are almost together for 6 years is very hard for me to believe.
| My eyes are gone |
| Vintage Mickey toys |
| Miniature Guinness bottles |
| SportsCare boys with Warriors FC |
| He look so cute *screams* |
| Taken after the musical =) |
| MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!! |
Uni (Sea Urchin) hands down is my favorite sashimi and also quite pricey. Not many will
love the taste. One of the sashimi that you can tell if its fresh or not by eating it.
Compared to other sashimi like salmon, tuna and squid, the taste really gives it away.
Time for me to hit the hay after reading on bacteria CFU (colony forming unit).
Hugs and Kisses for all =)