Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A little too short

Posted by -michelle-♥ at 10/02/2013 03:02:00 AM
So here I am again but for a while since I cant sleep again.
Yes again. So, I'm awake at this timing instead of being asleep.

What will I be doing, none other than watching football/soccer.
Honestly, I do not behave like a girl at time =(
but you can sort of consider me as a girly girly.

Enough of the boring useless content, here are more
information that are more than a 100% uninteresting.

I have finally signed up for my Japanese class which will
start on 8 Oct. Cant wait for it ^.^
In regards to me learning a new language, its weird if you
really REALLY know me.

I'm bad at spelling, be it English or Chinese. Mainly because
I think I'm delyix  (it is spelled as dyslexic, that is how I spell it)
Trust me, I get so frustrated very so often when I need to spell. You
do not see it here as there is something call computer correction (you
know what I mean). I do have other symptoms like my left and right
is rarely right, I can read with words missing or refer to things with the
wrong name.

But the whole point is, do what you love even though its hard.
You only live once and regret is not what you want. I wanted to
learn different languages and I am going to do my best at it.


At this point my brain is quite blank.
OMG. I'm really boring. Please do not expect any pictures
as I wont be uploading today but if you like to see my utter
boring and weird photo, you can follow me at n3rdf0rk on Instagram.

Think that is all I have for today. Hopefully I get to bed soon since I need
to go to school tmr.

Bye and stay happy
xoxo


 

I ♥ ME Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos