CNY visiting over the weekends was great. Went to Kai's relative's place for visiting/celebration. Was sick the past few days so being out and all was really good. The house was so pretty and Kai's mum was so sweet and friendly. Gambled a bit but lost quite a bit on the last round since I was the dealer and everyone betted a lot bigger. Good thing I only lost to Pearlyn (not sure if I spelled her name right).
Sunday had change of plans so there was no mad rush. Won quite a bit in gambling (enough to cover Saturday's loses 😅). I cannot believe I have such an adorable and friendly baby niece that is very well behaved. Most of my cousins were kinda like little monsters except some were cuter which makes Janelle an angel.
I am enjoying my month long holiday but at the same time I am getting bored since I am really not used to working all the time. Gonna end this post here since there is nothing much to mention.
XOXO,
Michelle