Monday, March 18, 2019

It is what it is

Posted by -michelle-♥ at 3/18/2019 02:25:00 AM

Guess the current relationship we have is just making use of each other. I have no idea what uses you get out of me other than my Netflix account which seems kinda stupid comparing the fact that I use you for your house and your disgusting level of smartness.

This whole relationship is just weird. Doesn't matter anyway. We are just not meant to be. 'We' shouldn't have existed. You were never who I thought you were. The 'old' you that I fell in love with was the result of my denial and delusion.

I am comfortable living in this sick and twisted fantasy. Truth to be told, I need to find a new Wonderland. A Wonderland that is no longer demented. A Wonderland without the need to numb. No more denials no more delusion.

NO MORE LIVING WITH THE PAIN
NO MORE YOU

I thought you would be less painful than Benjamin. I have learn how to live without him and hopefully soon enough, I will not only learn how to live without you but also to forget you.

 

I ♥ ME Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos