Wednesday, July 6, 2011

29 months ..... 'around' there

Posted by -michelle-♥ at 7/06/2011 10:39:00 PM
changing font since this one is cuter to me.


today change group. 
Shuhadah never come today so 3 people.


saw OB grade, shocked.
not A but is B.
i rarely get B in her class.


today communication was 
super fun.
exam grade was release....
and i got F  *speechless*
was not very upset since
it my first time.
grumble a little at first
but than got more POSITIVE ^^


F is for FABULOUS
F is for FANTASTIC
E is for EXCELLENT
D is for DUMBASS
C is for CRAP
B is for BAD
A is for ATROCIOUS
did that to make those
that fail feel happier.


had science exam after school.
super happy when circuits
did not come out.
i SUCK at that topic
BIG TIME.


Darling came to fetch me.
went to plaza sing.
wanted to watch movie but 
all like not nice,
so in the end never watch.
ate at mac.


walk around and around and around.
BenBen craved for yogurt so went to buy.
continued to walk ..... lalala
damn sleepy in MRT.
like drunkard when walking


he sent me home again.
yay ^^ love him.
while walking home
got a HUGE shock
from xiao qiang (cockroach)
stupid boy laugh at me.
became more awake


reached home.
bathed and did homework.


MESSAGE FROM ME TO YOU


ME:
BABY DARLING, I LOVE YOU.


no matter where you go or what you do,
I will always love you.
Yes I can be insecure sometimes and result
us in mini quarrels.
But it will never change my mind of stop 
loving you and staying by your side.
I will always cherish the moments we have together.


This may be cheesy to you but i wont care.
You are the only guy I want to marry
and have kids with .


No one can stop me from
loving or staying with you.




DAMN SWEET k


BenBen:

Honestly, I want to tell you something from the bottom of my heart.
I really don't care on how you reply.
I love you.
I love every seconds spent with you.
In fact, I really hope to see you in the near future.


Michelle, I want to hold your hand while I'm old and wrinkled. :)



HAPPY 29th MONTHSARY TO US 








COUPLE SHOT !!!!!!!!




* LOVE THIS PICTURE. 
OUR FAVORITE.....
haha WE love all of them

 

I ♥ ME Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos