Monday, July 11, 2011

Lost & Rubbish

Posted by -michelle-♥ at 7/11/2011 11:04:00 PM
today had phy for science class.
new topic than in class super lost.
like some lost sheep for more than 
half the lesson.... damn hopeless
so signed up for the talk
on this topic.


saw OB result again...
YES its another C.
here is her comment.
------------------------------------
Comments for Team
Negotiation:
Your team come across as too harsh and top-down.


If you are doing a distributive negotiation 
where(you want to win),then I would say 
you have a strong start.
However since we are aiming 
for integrative(principled)
negotiation, you should have thought 
more carefully on how to find 
common interest and mutual benefits.

Both sides have spent too much time 

and focus on the 95% without really 
thinking of how to move on and settle. 
Your team kept 'biting' on to the point that 
the SG team did not inform 
you (and waited till 3months).. 
actually that is not really 
beneficial other than to prove 
your point (you want to win).
Finally there was an agreement 

but yet both sides can't agree!


Comments for Individual
Michelle,
I think you enjoyed the negotiation today. 

I saw that you had fun. Ha. 
Oh well, for negotiation, 
you all must think more carefully! 
I think everyone didn't think carefully enough.

From your RJ, I see that the team 

had some communications issues. 
Yes, I did notice the chaos as people 
were shouting to be heard and everyone 
has their own ideas. 
Nobody was calm enough to really think 
through the whole thing properly.

Well, after this experience, 

I think if you go into any negotiation 
in future, you will do better!


------------------------------------
* commenting on highlighted parts




first and foremost,
we never DEBATED in our life.
like how on earth we know would know
how to debate when did not even teach us  -.-
when you debate, your point is to win.
hence comment for team seems 
to like affect my grade.
if there is agreement,
it makes sense that both sides have agree.


You think is not what
is the actual situation.
so please stop thinking and
go get the facts right.
my grade depends on your thinking.


hello please stop assuming
and read my RJ again.
Its written there so
its not that hard to infer.
have problems inferring,
go back secondary for SS.
practically in overall, 
tell me how i got a C.
its really annoying to go for
your class and come home with a C
like almost everytime.
regardless i put in effort or not.


ended school and went to find darling.


nothing much left.
bye peeps



 

I ♥ ME Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos